How Do You Get Stains Out Of Carpet
- (How does) PowerGUARD™ Power Conditioning work?
- (How does) a better "Vocabulary" help me?
- "Willow's Song" is a ballad by American composer Paul Giovanni for the 1973 film The Wicker Man. It is adapted from a poem by George Peele, part of his play The Old Wives' Tale (printed 1595).
- Refers to the horse's maternal parentage. For example: Discovery is out of Ariadne.
- Signifies rising from, as "out of a ducal coronet an eagle."
- (stain) (microscopy) a dye or other coloring material that is used in microscopy to make structures visible
- A thing that damages or brings disgrace to someone or something's reputation
- (stain) a soiled or discolored appearance; "the wine left a dark stain"
- A colored patch or dirty mark that is difficult to remove
- A patch of brighter or deeper color that suffuses something
- (stain) color with a liquid dye or tint; "Stain this table a beautiful walnut color"; "people knew how to stain glass a beautiful blue in the middle ages"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
with the bird necklace!
and for new years:
a.) last year in January what were your hopes for the new year:
I don't really know... probably something similar as to what it is this year, but then things were just beginning ha ha.
b.) what are your hopes for this year:
That we can work everything out. That we can figure out if we can do this.
c.) did you come up with a new years resolution? what is it?
no, i haven't for a couple years now.
d.) how old will you be this year:
20, ewww weird!
e.) who was the last person to hug you:
ryan, besides him, nick, cause he brought out the steam cleaner then we were leaving so...
f.) what did you do today to bring in the new year?
this is late, so yesterday. I woke up, ate pancakes at home 'cause mom made some (she made corn meal mush today!) then helped out with some chores, then left to get chinese food because ryan NEEDED it. then went to best buy to help nick and rainy buy a computer, then went to their place to help them set it up and clean the carpet with the steam cleaner. we did have to leave for a bit to come home and eat the super good dinner dad made too! but went back to finish up. then came home and cuddled. and got wendys, which was really good ha ha!
g.) what song are you listening to right now?
if i fell, from the across the universe soundtrack. ryan's making a playlist to put on his ipod that are the actual Beatles versions!
h.) what movie do you want to see?
I AM LEGEND!!!
i.) what is annoying you right now?
my nose still being stuffy and a little runny, because i thought i was done being sick, but now i think i have an alergy to something in the lotions and such i got from ryan, which sucks. but i'm sneezy and everything so...
j.) what do you think you’ll do different this year?
school, maybe where i'm living... i dunno. not too too much.
k.) last person to text you?
l.) greatest lesson you learned last year:
everyone is different. in a lot more ways than you'd think.
m.) most memorable moment from last year?
probably when ryan told me he loved me, and the killers concert.
n.) best advice you got last year?
prolly not to worry so much.
o.) last person you called?
my house, to let them know i was coming home for dinner last night
p.) did anything traumatic happen to you last year?
nothing that makes me afraid to continue this year
q.) what’s to the left of you?
a lot of crap. the left side of my bed ha ha!
r.) what time is it right now?
s.) do you paint your nails?
not really. i make them look nice though.
t.) third text in your outbox and inbox?
gub and gub, only person i've been texting this morning ha ha
u.) last person to say they loved you?
v.) color shirt you’re wearing?
Grey. it did have a brown stain, but it was somewhere i could cut it out!... which seems weird but it's do-able!
w.) do you miss any one right now?
x.) who do you want to be president?
i haven't really educated myself about all of the candidates, but i think it would be COOL (ie interesting, very different) if Ron Paul won. cause he's a no name. and a pretty good dude. which when does that ever happen here?!?
y.) was last year a good year for you?
i think so :)
z.) who kissed you on new years?
we weren't really prepared for the kiss part. but i got plenty of kisses that night :)
January 28, 2009 - 28/365
Yet another condo disaster for you guys. While at the condo yesterday I snapped a photo of the threshold transition for the hall bathroom since it was the first time I had seen it done. I only took one pic, and it's blurry - sorry! Well tonight my husband & I went back to the condo because he wanted to see first-hand how shitty of a job the carpet guys had done. Then we saw this. A horrible, probably un-fixable stain next to the threshold the remodeling company installed (totally different company than the carpet).
The stain smells like varnish & is oily, and as you can see from the before & after photos, it was not varnished or whatnot yesterday. but IS today... my question is: Why does a remodeling company with over 20 years experience varnish a piece of wood AFTER it is installed on FRESHLY CLEANED carpet?
Man we are SO pissed off!!!! Why does ALL THIS SHIT have to be happening to us? We just want to get our damn condo to be presentable for sale TOMORROW... which of course won't happen... these retards are costing us a LOT of money, time, stress... grr!
Well, I've had a nice stiff drink courtesy of my hubby and I'm really tired now, so I will end my rant and go pass out. Night all!
polyester vs nylon carpet
leather shaggy rugs
dog vomit on carpet
transition strips tile to carpet
shag rugs canada
tha blue carpet treatment
organic wool rugs
urine stain carpet