LAYING STAIR CARPET. VERY LARGE RUGS. KELLYS CARPET COUNCIL BLUFFS
Laying Stair Carpet
- Prevent (something) from rising off the ground
- Put down and set in position for use
- (laid) set down according to a plan:"a carefully laid table with places set for four people"; "stones laid in a pattern"
- (lay) ballad: a narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- the production of eggs (especially in birds)
- Put down, esp. gently or carefully
St Pancras Renaissance Hotel - Grand Staircase 
The Grand Staircase inside the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel in London. Designed by George Gilbert Scott for the Midland Railway Company, the building opened in 1873 as the Midland Grand Hotel. Later becoming too costly to maintain and regarded as outdated due to a lack of ensuite facilities, the hotel closed in 1935. Renamed St Pancras Chambers, the building was used as railway offices until the 1980s and then lay empty for two decades before the redevelopment which has restored the hotel to its former glory.
Down the Banisters
Active Assignment Weekly - Hugging the Curves.
I have always admired this staircase at the school where I work. It's the original one from 1876 or so, though the carpet is brand new and was laid just this summer! It curves beautifully and the wrought ironwork of the banisters is also a beautiful collection of curves.
SOOC and final image uncropped, as per the dare.
plastic to protect carpet
replace auto carpet
oxo carpet brush spotter
ra the rugged man discography