Rugs Charlotte - Rug Bazaar.
- the largest city in North Carolina; located in south central North Carolina
- a mold lined with cake or crumbs and filled with fruit or whipped cream or custard
- Charlotte is an album by the Swedish singer Charlotte Nilsson, released in 1999 as her debut album as a solo artist.
- A dessert made of stewed fruit or mousse with a casing or covering of bread, sponge cake, ladyfingers, or breadcrumbs
- A floor covering of shaggy or woven material, typically not extending over the entire floor
- (rug) floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- (Rug (animal covering)) A rug (UK), blanket(Equine and other livestock, US), or coat (canine and other companion animals, US) is a covering or garment made by humans to protect their pets from the elements, as in a horse rug or dog coat.
- A small carpet woven in a pattern of colors, typically by hand in a traditional style
- A thick woolen coverlet or wrap, used esp. when traveling
- (Rug) Rhug (normally Y Rug in Welsh; sometimes given the antiquarian spelling Rug) is a township in the parish of Corwen, Denbighshire, Wales, formerly in the old cantref of Edeirnion and later a part of Merionethshire, two miles from CorwenRug Chapel and ten miles north east of Bala.
Dreaming of Dior
Charlotte Smith has had more than her fair share of fabulous dresses and adventures. Born in Hong Kong and raised in the United States she lived life to the full in London Paris and New York before falling in love with Australia and discovering she had inherited a priceless vintage clothing collection from her American Quaker godmother Doris Darnell. Then the boxes started arriving with more than three thousand treasures dating from 1790 to 1995 from originals by Dior Chanel and Balenciaga to a pioneer woman's daintily mended best dress. But when she unearthed her godmothers book of stories about the dresses and the women who wore them the true value of what she had been bequeathed hit home. This wasn't a mere collection of beautiful things it was a collection of life. Women's lives. Tiny snapshots of our joys and disappointments our entrances and exits triumphant and tragic. This is a book for any woman who knows a dress can hold a lifetime of memories.
Charlotte embracing the morning sun...
I managed to catch a glimpse of sunlight before the clouds came.
It seemed like Charlotte's shadow looks pretty evil. ha.
Listening to Ella Fitzgerald, "I Love Paris"...
Backdrop: My couch
Dress by me. *Pollipop*
Latest obsession with crochet doilies, used as a rug in this pix.
Model: vintage kenner blythe doll
Charlotte's 1st swap
My daughter has made something for my partner's daughter in the Mug Rug Swap.
She loves to sew house shaped lavender bags! She made one house for herself, and one for her 'friend'. Isn't she the sweetest daughter??? (and she is only 5 years old... I am affraid she will soon steal my sewing machine!)
Hannah was inspired by an antique blanket chest painted by Johannes Spitler, now in the Colonial Williamsburg collections. Filled with texture and fun, Capel Rugs' lively loop hooked collections move easily from room to room, mountain house to lakeside cottage. Each area rug is hand hooked with pure wool yarns and backed with heavy cotton twill for stability. The result is a traditional craft look that adds instant warmth to any room. Collection: Charlotte. Size: 8' x 11'. Shape: Rectangle. Color: 350 Ebony. Construction: Loop Hooked Rugs. 100% Wool.
tabriz rugs for sale
find carpet tiles
penny rug patterns free
carpet hardwood threshold
cheap coir rugs
best carpet for pets and kids
magic carpet ride bass tab
old world rugs