CARPET BONANZA - CITRUS CARPET CLEANING.
- A situation or event that creates a sudden increase in wealth, good fortune, or profits
- boom: a sudden happening that brings good fortune (as a sudden opportunity to make money); "the demand for testing has created a boom for those unregulated laboratories where boxes of specimen jars are processed like an assembly line"
- Bonanza is an American western television series that ran on NBC from September 12, 1959 to January 16, 1973.
- A large amount of something desirable
- an especially rich vein of precious ore
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Bonanza: The Official First Season, Vol 1 & 2
One of the longest running and most popular of all television westerns, Bonanza was both an action/adventure classic and family drama. For fourteen seasons, audiences enthusiastically tuned in to see the High-Sierra adventures of the Cartwright clan. Nestled amongst the pines above the shores of Lake Tahoe is the Ponderosa ranch, the thousand-acre home of Ben Cartwrignt and his sons, Adam, Hoss and Joe (aka "Little Joe.") Plots featuring revolving cast of interesting guest players helped to set Bonanza apart from the usual gun-slinging formula Westerns of the day.
Las Vegas Airport
On my way home from NY, I got kind of stuck at the Phoenix airport. They had no room on their flights to Seattle, and I was flying "stand-by". So they re-routed me through Las Vegas. It was a prudent move, but I still ended up spending a few hours in the Vegas airport, with its slot machines and flashy carpet. I came upon an odd display of uniforms from "Bonanza Airlines". This mannequin is wearing a stewardess' outfit from the early 60's.
Renaissance Asheville Hotel - Lobby Bar
This hotel has a wonderful location in downtown Asheville---just perfect for getting to most of the central places. It also offered a bonanza of hideous flooring designs. It's not often I take 8 photos in 1 hotel. This might have to be a 2-part post.
The Cartwright's thousand-square-mile Ponderosa Ranch is located near Virginia City, Nevada, site of the Comstock Silver Lode, during and after the Civil War. Each of the sons was born to a different wife of Ben's; with none of the mothers still alive. Join Ben (Lorne Greene), Adam (Pernell Roberts), Hoss (Dan Blocker) and Little Joe (Michael Landon) as they rewrite the book on the western genre. These were the days where family values and the fight for justice were backed up by six-guns that always had right on their side. Included in this set are three bonus episodes of the classic TV western Wagon Train.
Fear Merchants, The
Spanish Grant, The
Blood on the Land
Escape to Ponderosa
San Francisco Holiday
Feet of Clay
Death at Dawn
Badge Without Honor
Day of Reckoning
Breed of Violence
Last Viking, The
Trail Gang, The
Last Trophy, The
Blood Line, The
Alias Bill Hawks (Wagon Train)
Dr. Denker Story, The (Wagon Train)
Malachi Hobart Story, The (Wagon Train)
oriental rug chicago
rugs in canada
how to remove coffee stains from carpet
carpet cleaning ann arbor
patterned carpets uk
magic carpet ride meaning
red carpet inn boone