Carpet protection - Carpet cleaners for cars.
- A person or thing that prevents someone or something from suffering harm or injury
- The cover provided by an insurance policy
- security: defense against financial failure; financial independence; "his pension gave him security in his old age"; "insurance provided protection against loss of wages due to illness"
- protective covering: a covering that is intend to protect from damage or injury; "they had no protection from the fallout"; "wax provided protection for the floors"
- The action of protecting someone or something, or the state of being protected
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
Olympus om 1 Kodakfilm 200 iso
"I stand in front of you
I'll take the force of the blow
Protection, a sculpture
Protection, a sculpture by Einar Jonsson (1874-1954), standing by his museum in Reykjavik. Camera: Mamiya ZM, Quartz, 35 mm.
flower carpet appleblossom
west country carpets
discount flokati rug
rugs in canada
sage green rug